Classic Edge Titanium HDX Features
Similar to the Titanium HD
- The patented vertical
Easy View” Heat Exchanger
with hinged door provides full access without the use of tools
gases enter the round chamber of the Afterburner and swirl in a turbulent vortex, creating a fireball and allowing enough time for
complete combustion to occur.
- Turbulators in the
heat exchanger cause turbulence of the exhaust gas flow through the exchanger.
This forces the heated exhaust to better contact the heat exchanger and
transfer more of its energy to the surrounding water jacket before exiting out
- The patented Air
Charge Tube keeps coals from falling into the Reaction Chamber and directs
oxygen into the Fusion Combustor. It also helps the furnace to relight faster
- When the fire needs a lot of air (such
as during startup or when burning higher moisture wood), FireStar instructs the stepper motors
to open the air regulating
discs precisely to deliver the amount of air
stainless steel firebox is impervious to corrosion from high-moisture wood,
creosote or condensation. In fact, we have never seen corrosion inside any
stainless steel firebox over the past 19 years
Classic Edge Titanium HD Features
A. Easy Installation
Edge model is designed with a skid base
framework to make installation easy with or without
a cement foundation. Simply set
the furnace in place, connect the piping
and heat exchangers to your existing heating system, and the Classic
Edge is ready to go to work
B. Designed for
Low-voltage, zero-maintenance stepper motors control
air flow efficiently and use less
power. With a simple
design, they are more robust and never need adjustment or replacement
due to wear.
C. Lower Emissions
The patented Air Charge
Tube adds air in all the right places to aid in combustion
and keeps the coals from falling through
into the lower
Reaction Chamber. Extreme temperatures in the Fusion
Combustor re-burn the exhaust gases
from the upper firebox.
D. Higher Efficiency
Final combustion takes place as these gases move downward
through the Fusion Combustor to the Reaction Chamber
where extremely high temperatures aid in complete combustion. This entire process
results in high efficiency and extremely low emissions.
E. Burn Less Wood
A hallmark of Central Boiler furnaces for over 30 years, spray-on urethane
is the ultimate airtight, waterproof insulation that locks the heat in to reduce wood usage,
even at temperatures of-35°F or colder. It effectively covers
all surfaces, prevents condensation, maintains
its high R-value,
and won’t settle
or compress over time.
F. Less Maintenance
Hinged door allows external
access to the Easy View” Heat Exchanger for easy ash removal and inspections.
G. Ultimate Control
Classic Model Features
1. Vent Cap design eliminates evaporation.
2. High Capacity Water Jacket
Receives multiple tests to ensure welding integrity. Certified high quality steel used - no mixed metals.
3. Ripple Top Design
For increased heat transfer area and lower maintenance.
4. Large, Insulated Cast-Iron Door
Ergonomically designed with a large door for easy loading. Door is insulated for maximum efficiency. Door parts are powder coated for increased paint durability.
5. Automatic Draft Control thermostatically controls water temperature in system.
6. Skid Base Framework makes installation easy with or without cement foundation. Only the CL 7260 and Pallet Burner require a slab.
7. Welded Steel Framework
Heavy-gauge framework engineered for enhanced strength of side panels and roof.
8. Insulated Chimney
The chimney is a type HT listed factory-built chimney for wood burning appliances. Two 4-foot chimney sections standard.
9. Rear Exhaust Outlet increases efficiency. Eliminates leaks and corrosion that competitors experience from chimneys that exit through the roof. Designed for easy inspection. Reduces heat loss by over 50%.
10. Water-Filled HeatLock Baffle™ creates a secondary combustion area. Traps heat in firebox - will not warp or burn out with extreme heat.
11.Urethane Foam Insulation is sprayed on and forms a 100% airtight seal around the water jacket.
12. Rectangular Firebox engineered with stay pins- will not collapse like round designs can.
13. Ash Pan: 3/8" thick, formed ash pan is durable and easy to clean.