Classic Model Features
1. Vent Cap design eliminates evaporation.
2. High Capacity Water Jacket
Receives multiple tests to ensure welding integrity. Certified high quality steel used - no mixed metals.
3. Ripple Top Design
For increased heat transfer area and lower maintenance.
4. Large, Insulated Cast-Iron Door
Ergonomically designed with a large door for easy loading. Door is insulated for maximum efficiency. Door parts are powder coated for increased paint durability.
5. Automatic Draft Control thermostatically controls water temperature in system.
6. Skid Base Framework makes installation easy with or without cement foundation. Only the CL 7260 and Pallet Burner require a slab.
7. Welded Steel Framework
Heavy-gauge framework engineered for enhanced strength of side panels and roof.
8. Insulated Chimney
The chimney is a type HT listed factory-built chimney for wood burning appliances. Two 4-foot chimney sections standard.
9. Rear Exhaust Outlet increases efficiency. Eliminates leaks and corrosion that competitors experience from chimneys that exit through the roof. Designed for easy inspection. Reduces heat loss by over 50%.
10. Water-Filled HeatLock Baffle™ creates a secondary combustion area. Traps heat in firebox - will not warp or burn out with extreme heat.
11.Urethane Foam Insulation is sprayed on and forms a 100% airtight seal around the water jacket.
12. Rectangular Firebox engineered with stay pins- will not collapse like round designs can.
13. Ash Pan: 3/8" thick, formed ash pan is durable and easy to clean.
E-Classic 3200 Features & Benefits
1. Charge Tube
Crossfire air system adds preheated air in all the right places around the base of the fire. As the wood begins to gasify, the gases are added to the extremely hot oxygen from the patent-pending Charge Tube. This starts the secondary combustion process.
2. Large Reaction Chamber™
Final combustion takes place as these gases move downward to the Reaction Chamber. Temperatures exceed 2000°F, resulting in very complete combustion. This entire process gives this furnace its high efficiency and extmely low emissions. The large, hinged door provides for easy ash removal.
3. Optional Gas-fired Wood Ignition takes the work and worry out of lighting a fire. With just the push of a button, the power ignition will light the fire. It will also automatically relight the fire if needed, even when you are away from home. It is just that easy.
4. Urethane Spray Foam Insulation that covers the water jacket gives you the best energy savings, even when the conditions outside are at their worst. This insulation provides a 100% airtight, waterproof seal around the water jacket which makes your wood pile last longer.
5. High Capacity Water Jacket provides a balance between firebox volume and water capacity for optimum performance and safety. Continues to supply heat after the wood load is depleted.
6. Insulated Chimney
Two 4-foot all stainless steel insulated chimney sections are standard. Additional sections are available for extending the chimney when needed.
7. All-Weather Steel Siding is overlapped for tighter weather seal. Panels and corners are powder coated for high durability.
8. Vent Cap design eliminates evaporation.
9. Triple Insulated Firebox Door is just the right height and features a large opening for easy loading, making your job much easier. The ergonomically designed, lockable door features a Cam Loc door closure that secures the door at all four corners and provides a tight seal each time the door is closed. Its triple insulation keeps the heat in and the cold out for maximum efficiency.
10. Bypass Door allows you to redirect the exhaust before opening the firebox door. The Bypass Door Alarm reminds you to close the bypass door after you have closed the firebox door for efficient operation of your furnace.
11. LED Lights (Photo Electronic Controlled)
The long-lasting, energy efficient LED night lights save money and enhance safety. They illuminate the inside of the firebox and the front and sides of the outdoor furnace and can be set to conveniently, automatically turn on at night.
12. Xtract™ Heat Exchanger allows you to get the most heat out of your wood. It is designed to optimize the transfer of heat from the extremely hot gases to the water. The vertical design of the heat exchanger minimizes the amount of maintenance.
13. FireStar™ Electronic Controller is your command center. With just the push of a button, you can monitor your furnace or change its settings. The controller’s technology also optimizes the gasification process by automatically adjusting the primary and secondary air. This allows for a cleaner and more efficient burn.
14. Insulated Rear Access Panel gives you full access to the Reaction Chamber door, power disconnect and pumps, all from one location. That makes installation and maintenance convenient and easy. The insulated panel keeps the heat in and the cold out, which preheats the combustion air and makes the furnace more efficient.
15. EPA Hangtag
The E-Classic 1400, E-Classic 1450, E-Classic 2400 and E-Classic 3200 are all U.S. EPA Phase 2 Hydronic Heater Program qualified.