Outdoor Coal Furnace
Forge 3500 Titanium Series - Specifications
Firebox - 50" x 36" x 30"
Heat Transfer Area - 74 sq ft
Ash Cleanout Door - 19"W x 11"H
Grate Size - 6" x 16-7/8"
Water Capacity - 210 gal.
Weight - 2,150 lbs
Supply/Return Ports - 1 set of 1-1/4" supply and return ports; 1 set of 3/4" supply and return ports
Btu Rating - 350,000 Btu/hr
Included with outdoor furnace - Water Test Kit, Ground Rod Kit and two 4-foot chimney sections
NOTE: Specifications are subject to change without notice.
Features & Benefits
- Heat Multiple Buildings - Heating multiple buildings is easy. The Forge 3500 has one set of 1-1/4" supply and return ports and one set of 3/4" supply and return ports.
- Automatic Operation - The FireStar® combustion controller monitors all functions of the furnace and automatically adds air when and where it is needed (over or under the fire, or both) for a cleaner and more efficient burn.
- Fine-tune Controller Settings - Operator-adjustable settings on the controller allow you to fine-tune operation for maximum efficiency with each coal type. For example, you can adjust for maximum heat output that saves energy or adjust the amount of over fire air at initial startup.
- Convenient Operation - Loading coal is easy with the large firebox door. Ergonomically designed, the firebox door is insulated and easy to open and close. Heavy-duty shaker grate, conveniently operated by handle on side of the furnace, allows ash to fall below into the ash collection area. Ash removal is easy.
- Stay connected to the furnace that saves you money on your heating bills from almost anywhere in the world! The FireStar® combustion controller
features integrated wi-fi that keeps you in constant contact with your furnace if you're away. View real-time operational information like water temperature, historical charts that show you how the furnace has been operating, and even get texts or emails when an alert situation occurs.
- Burn Less Coal - A hallmark of Central Boiler furnaces for over 30 years, spray-on urethane is the ultimate airtight, waterproof insulation that locks the heat in to reduce coal usage, even at temperatures of -35F or colder. It provides 2-3 times the effective R-value of conventional fiberglass batt insulation.
- Stainless Steel Firebox - Titanium Series models have a stainless steel firebox assembly.
- Provides superior firebox corrosion resistance
- Allows for longer burn times
- Extends life of the furnace
- Adding the proper water treatment BEFORE adding water to the system is critical for stainless furnaces. Be sure to review the Owner's Manual and Warranty/Registration for requirements. Your local dealer can provide more information about Titanium Series models.
- 5-Year Warranty Available
- Made in the U.S.A.
Forge Color choice